BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot
As official BIOVIA re-seller in Europe Discngine offers BIOVIA's flagship for scientific workflow programming and authoring, Pipeline Pilot.
Create & publish science-based services in the blink of an eye
Built on the BIOVIA Foundation, Pipeline Pilot enables scientists to rapidly create, test and publish scientific services that automate the process of accessing, analyzing and reporting scientific data, either for the scientist’s personal use or for sharing across the scientific community. Using Pipeline Pilot, scientist, researchers, engineers, and analysts with little or no software development experience can create scientific protocols that can be executed through a variety of interfaces including Accelrys Web Port, other Accelrys solutions such as Accelrys Electronic Lab Notebook, Isentris, Chemical Registration and third-party applications such as Microsoft SharePoint or customer-developed applications. These protocols aggregate and provide immediate access to volumes of disparate research data locked in silos. They automate the scientific analysis of the data and enable researchers to rapidly explore, visualize and report results.
In order to address new challenging areas with Pipeline Pilot you can extend the platform by purpose built component collections. These allow advanced analysis capabilities in areas like Image Analysis, Chemistry, ADMET Analysis & Prediction, Next Generation Sequencing, Data Modeling and many more.
Pipeline Pilot enables science-based organizations to:
- Save time by automating tedious manual and error-prone tasks and share those workflows throughout the scientific community, enabling scientists to spend more time on innovation.
- Lower costs by avoiding unnecessary experiments through improved access to scientific information locked in disparate silos.
- Improve operating efficiency by automating common scientific workflows and by empowering scientists to address their constantly changing requirements without relying on IT.
- Complete R&D projects up to 10X faster by leveraging existing research and intellectual property and automating routine data gathering and analysis processes.
- Encapsulate and deploy best practices to ensure compliance and enable collaboration across your research and development organizations.
- Rapidly build and deploy high quality scientific solutions based upon standard technologies and widely accepted science.
- Improve decision making with better, faster experimental results through real-time reporting dashboards.
- Reduce support costs by integrating incompatible, point solution software and databases.
- Search Accelrys sourcing and bioactivity databases (installed in-house or accessed via the Database Web Service)