As official BIOVIA reseller in Europe, Discngine offers BIOVIA's flagships for substances, batches or biological entities registration, Chemical Registration and Biological Registration.
1. BIOVIA Chemical Registration
A flexible, fully featured, out-of-the-box solution for building, managing, and searching a corporate substance and batch database. Researchers can use BIOVIA Chemical Registration to register single substances, load SDfiles, and leverage comprehensive functionality designed to meet multiple registration needs. Organizations can incorporate their own business rules for drawing and storing substance data.
- Business and application logic and add calculators conveniently by modifying BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot protocols.
- Database schema without the need for code changes.
- User roles to support restricting access and editing rights.
- Salt and solvent stripping.
- A modern, configurable web interface.
- Zero-deployment client.
- Metadata-driven user interface.
- BIOVIA Direct for structure storage.
- BIOVIA Draw, ChemDraw, and ISIS/Draw Support.
- BIOVIA JDraw built in — simplifying deployment to CROs.
- Designed to be hosted to CROs.
- Business and application logic driven by BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot.
- Web service APIs for accessing external applications, including ELNs.
2. BIOVIA Biological Registration
BIOVIA Biological Registration enables you to register, search and report on a variety of biological entities from a simple, easy to use web client. Out-of-the-box, the system supports the registration of plasmids, siRNA, cell lines (2 types), proteins and antibodies (6 types), vaccines (5 types), yeast, multi-component entities plus the ability to create additional entities of your choosing.
Ability to develop chemically modified biological entities such as antibody drug conjugates or pegylated peptides for registration. Built in close collaboration with top pharmaceutical companies, this award-winning system enables you to:
- Establish the identity of biological materials by determining their uniqueness and how they relate to one another so that you can avoid the confusion, errors and costs associated with mistakenly treating biological reagents as either identical or distinct and understand their lineage and origin.
- Track the progress of biological materials through development and discovery via corporate and lot identifiers assigned by the system.
- Meet current and future needs by creating new entities, modifying existing entities, or by modifying existing business rules for registration, all without having to write any code.
- Make better decisions faster by using real-time reports, dashboards and powerful query tools to give managers the information they need, exactly when they need it.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by using an out-of-the-box system that offers flexibility, scalability, and reduced complexity to ensure that the total cost of ownership is lower than creating and maintaining an in-house solution.
What You Can Do
- Track Lineage and Relationships
- Perform sequence similarity searching and alignment (BLAST).
- Explore ‘what if’ analysis prior to registration.
- Run analysis protocols on entities returned in your specific searches.
- Store supplemental file attachments against registered data.
- Search across relationships to understand their lineage and origin.
- Improve Workflows and Decision Making
- Bulk import, edit, and export to/from Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets.
- Auto-populate data based on established business rules.
- Use existing lots as templates for further registration.
- Correct lot and corporate ID data from the user interface.
- Connect to inventory systems.
- Integrate with ELNs.
- Create new analysis and reporting tools using Pipeline Pilot and provide them within the BIOVIA Biological Registration user interface to users.
- Record complete audit trails.
- Create management dashboards for oversight and decision making.
- Assess Uniqueness
- Automatically cross-reference “new” entities against those already in your enterprise database.
- Import sequences from external databases (Genbank, VNTI, FastA).
- Incorporate results from external services (Identified, Entrez Gene).
- Assign corporate identifiers.
- Edit current entities and create new ones to develop the system with your future requirements.
- Modify and Reconfigure
- Create new entities or edit existing ones.
- Modify or create new business rules to support your own business needs and workflows.
- Design custom vocabularies to support your custom entities.