In order to further develop our services for R&D divisions of pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry we are currently seeking for a software engineer for an open position based in Paris, France.
- Design & development of research oriented applications
- Functional analysis & modeling
- Integration of scientific software
- Consulting services on scientific informatics for our customers
- Excellent relational skills
- Fluent working English
- Autonomy & mobility
- Proficiency in :
- Oracle, SQL/PLSQL
- Knowledge of Accelrys Pipeline Pilot, Tibco Spotfire, molecular cartridges, bioinformatics & chemoinformatics software suites
- valid Masters degree in scientific informatics such as bioinformatics or chemoinformatics
- at least 2 years work experience in scientific informatics for pharmaceutical industry
Please send your letter of intent and curriculum to email@example.com.