In order to further develop our services for R&D divisions of pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry we are currently seeking for a bioinformatics engineer for an open position based in the greater Paris area, France.
- Design & development of "OMICS" data management applications
- Functional analysis & modeling
- Consulting services on scientific informatics for our customers
- multidisciplinary profile (biology & informatics)
- Excellent relational skills
- Fluent working English
- Autonomy & mobility
- Proficiency in :
- Oracle, SQL/PLSQL
- Knowledge of commonly used bioinformatics software suites
- valid Masters degree in scientific informatics such as bioinformatics or chemoinformatics
- significant work experience in bioinformatics
Please send your letter of intent and curriculum to firstname.lastname@example.org.