At Discngine, we’re are shaping discovery driven industry. How? We give pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries the tools to bring their ideas to life. Since its inception in 2004, Discngine offers innovative solutions for scientific organizations aiming to optimize innovation-driven research.
Discngine takes part in all phases of a project. We support our customers from the development to the solution implementation in the field of bioinformatics, cheminformatics and scientific information management.
We are a dynamic company relying on engineering key skills, rooted in the proven experience of our employees.
Discngine is looking for a hardworking, proactive .Net Developer to develop products based on TIBCO Spotfire software
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute project work plans, revising as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements
- Communicate and enforce best practices coding standards
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to customers on schedule
- Communicate information effectively to team and customers
- Minimum Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field with interests in Life Sciences research.
- 3+ years' working experience as a professional developer, using the following languages and tools: .net, Java, C #, Python
- Linux and Windows operating systems - Visual Studio Development Framework
- Hands-on experience using agile software development methodologies and practices such as Scrum
- Previous experience using Spotfire, GIT and Pipeline Pilot would be a plus.
Personal Attributes & Qualifications
- Proficient working skills in English & French
- Autonomous, mobile, adaptable, methodological rigorous
- Sense of service, ability to listen, analytical and synthetic skills
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Positive interpersonal skills, productive team player
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Do not hesitate to send us your application!!!
Job Location : Paris, France
Position Type : Full-Time/Regular
Contact : email@example.com +33180486670
Discngine SAS – Paris 75011