Discngine is one of the leading independent life sciences research software integrators and application developers.
From its inception in 2004 our mantra has been to deliver scientific solutions in order to transform the R&D centers research systems into innovative and intelligent discovery platforms.
Discngine acts as a partner in each phase of the client project, from the design to the delivery of a software solution that supports any research process. Discngine is a dynamic company capitalizing on key skills, rooted in the well-established quality of its consultants.
In order to enforce our R&D team we are hiring a highly-motivated and experienced front-end web developer who will work in our main offices in Paris (France).
What you will be assigned to
You will join the SCRUM team developing 3decision – a next generation structural knowledge management solution. You will contribute with your experience and vision in front-end web development.
You will play a central role in the management and development of the project:
- Conception and technical & functional front-end development, in close collaboration with the project team
- Technical implementation in Angular JS (and preparation of a future migration)
- Integration and non-regression testing
- Design development of the application user interface
- Corrective and evolutionary maintenance of applications
- Technology watch (language, technical solutions...)
The profile we are looking for
You have a Master’s Degree, an Engineering Degree or an equivalent degree in Informatics, and have acquired significative development experience. You are passionate about web application development, especially in the scientific area. You develop modern and beautiful web interfaces that grant a good user experience.
Required web development qualifications (Expert Level):
- HTML5, CSS3
- Web services REST
- Angular JS
- Unit and functional testing framework
- Agile development environment
- Policy standards for development, tests and validation
You also have good communication skills and can expose and understand complex technical problems with ease. You can efficiently discuss technical aspects in English. You like team work and you’re not afraid of complex environments. You are autonomous and curious, you like to take initiatives.
Send us your resume!
The position is based in Paris, 79 avenue Ledru-Rollin. Your salary will depend on your profile and experience.
You can contact us at jobs _ at _ discngine.com