Discngine is one of the leading independent life sciences research software integrators and application developers.
From its inception in 2004 our mantra has been to deliver scientific solutions in order to transform the R&D centers research systems into innovative and intelligent discovery platforms.
Discngine acts as a partner in each phase of the client project, from the design to the delivery of a software solution that supports any research process. Discngine is a dynamic company capitalizing on key skills, rooted in the well-established quality of its consultants.
In order to enforce our R&D team we are hiring a highly-motivated web developer with design knowledge who will work in our main offices in Paris (France).
In an agile development environment you will fulfill the following missions:
- Be in charge of the front-end development for corporate scientific tools
- Assist and guide the design of the web app interfaces of all company solutions
- Participate in the backend development with the rest of the team
The ideal candidate will have experience using some of these technologies:
- Strong web development skills using latest technologies: HTML5, angular.js, d3.js, css3, threejs. Cross-browser compatibility issues, user handling, etc.
- Database development and use: Oracle, SQL & PL/SQL.
- Linux and Windows environments, ideally at admin level.
- Scientific software and scientific programming is a plus
You are an expert web developer using latest technologies with a minimum experience of 2 years working in a professional environment. You develop modern and beautiful web interfaces that grant a good user experience.
You have good communication skills and can expose and understand complex technical problems with ease. You like team work and you’re not afraid of complex environments. Autonomous and curious, you like to take initiatives. You are interested in modern project management methods (agile methods) and novel human resources approaches (reinventing organizations).
Your English is fluent.
35 to 50K€, depending on skills and experience
30th April 2017
jobs _ at _ discngine.com