Discngine Qualification offers an efficient way to evaluate and track the accuracy of robotic processes along the lifespan of the pipetting platforms by combining the analyses of gravimetry and colorimetry data.
Register platforms and associated processes (plate reader, solvent, liquid classes). Launch your robotic processes, generate output files and upload them to Discngine Qualification to perform QA/QC. Link the analyses to a qualification campaign, track results over time and easily detect biases.
Share results and statistics with your colleagues and partners with the cloud version or export data in convenient file formats (Microsoft Excel®, TIBCO Spotfire®, CSV)
- Evaluate and track accuracy of plate-based liquid handling processes
- Capture raw data with an easy-to-use workflow based application
- Validate your robotic pro-cesses in real operating conditions
- Combine your gravimetry and colorimetry data analyses
- Monitor Control charts to follow up robotic qualification history
- Share your QA/QC processes using a Cloud implementation
- No maintenance cost
- Advanced security